Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a QA Automation Intern in our Sifefinity team in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
The product Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long-term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
Please, note that this is a full-time 6-month internship. After the end of the internship please note that this is a fixed-term, maternity cover position with a maximum duration of 1 year.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Design, execute and automate test scenarios and test cases based on feature requirements and specifications to verify the quality of the product
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Develop and maintain automated tests (functional, integration, API, performance, and load tests)
- Monitor and maintain test environments
What you need to succeed:
- Basic knowledge of C#, OOP
- Basic knowledge with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with bug-tracking and backlog systems (Azure DevOps, Jira or others)
- Good written and spoken English
- Eagerness to learn new skills (especially automated testing skills)
Here are some skills that would give you a major advantage but are in no case a must:
- Experience in QA
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience with integration and functional test automation
- Experience with web testing frameworks (Test Studio, Cypress, Selenium WebDriver or others)
- Basic knowledge of agile processes (Scrum or others)
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!