We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our product team and lead the re-design and execution of our go-to-market strategy for our Test Studio product. In this role, you will be responsible for building and telling the story to both internal and external audiences in a way that will drive awareness and create significant demand.
The Product Marketing Manager possesses a unique blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The right candidate will be passionate about spending time in the market to understand its problems and find innovative solutions for the broader markets that Progress intends to capture. An energetic, strategic thinker with a bias towards action and results will enjoy a successful career on our product marketing team.
This is what you would be doing most of the time:
- Collaborate with Product Manager to update user personas, create buyer personas and re-define our go-to-market strategy for 2020.
- Create crisp messaging and lead the effort to revamp the Test Studio website & all external collateral.
- Evangelize the market strategy to customers, partners, staff, analysts and press
- Create a new pitch deck and demo strategy that is focused on the buyer persona.
- Work with PM to analyze competitive landscape.
- Create competitor battlecards as part of sales enablement.
- Drive customer insight programs to uncover requirements and market data that will help guide product management efforts.
- Enable the sales team to leverage the strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Demand Generation, and Developer Relations teams to orchestrate content and drive profitability
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Strong product marketing experience – strategic planning, gathering and using market data to evaluate new markets, personas, creation of go-to-market strategies, competitors’ strategies, consumer insights marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and an ability to tailor communication styles to different audiences, e.g. QA engineers, technical developers, less technical marketing managers, and external customer/partner audiences
- Understanding of the software development and testing market, trends and competitors. Knowledge of the web development is helpful.
- Ability to write marketing content and/or review contracted marketing content to advance thought leadership, attract prospects, and educate existing customers.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Student time off
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!