We’re Progress –we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Principal Engineer in our Ipswitch Engineering team.
Ipswitch engineering team builds the features that allows secure collaboration and automated file transfers of sensitive data and advanced workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Work in a dynamic agile environment and be dedicated to getting the job done.
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of products.
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Ensure that design and implementation meet high quality standards.
- Work on Multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, Unix, and MacOS.
- Work with Engineering tools such as GitHub, Perforce, TeamCity, Collaborator, Jenkins, Sonarqube, and Purify.
- Work with Code analysis tools such as Veracode, PREfast, and AppScan
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Hands on experience building products with C/C++
- Experience in Java will have an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in software system design and testing
- Experience of working with data structures, algorithms, and API design
- Experience of working on multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS)
- Experience with File Transfer & Security protocols such as FTP, SFTP, SSL/TLS
- Experience with Email & Directory Protocols such as SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP
- Experience with technologies such as .NET, ASP.NET, HTML/CSS, AngularJS
- Understanding of CEF (Chromium) architecture, React, webpack, typescript will be desirable
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!