Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Inside Sales Rep - Intern in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
We are looking for a Inside Sales Rep - Intern to join our team and help with client renewal coverage on a global scale for our Developers Tooling (Telerik and Kendo UI) division. In this role, you’ll be responsible for following up with clients to ensure they’re meeting their objectives, assisting them with renewing their subscriptions and identifying potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
Please, note that this is a full-time 6-month internship.
If you were to be part of our team, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Generating sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact tо engaging and qualifying the customer
- Managing and qualifying inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Working with up to 30 warm inbound leads daily and ability to prospect into hundreds of existing and new accounts
- Collaborating with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches around prospecting and account penetration/expansion
- Running certain opportunities from prospecting/qualification to close
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Using tools like DiscoverOrg, RainKing, Chorus.ai, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision-makers who can utilize Progress solutions
- Communicating with customers the business and technical benefits of Progress solutions
- Setting discovery meeting appointments for the Account Executives
- Attending regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- Attending conferences and booth coverage
If this sounds like you do, you have the following:
- Desire to gain Sales experience with a hunger to exceed goals and learn more about our Renewals business
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize your time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another European language would be considered a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and friendly people and also to enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
And most importantly, a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!