We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Account Manager for our team in Bangalore.This is for our Infrastructure line of products
- Ownership and accountability for ensuring customer retention and growth within the assigned book of business.
- Manage a healthy relationship with key stakeholders among the assigned set of accounts
- Ensuring multiple connections are established per accounts from various departments and roles to enable deeper account penetration with Progress products like WhatsupGold, Loadmaster
- Understand primary use cases, and utilization patterns & map out basic renewal requirements well in advance on each account
- Achiever is greater than 90% retention rate in terms of the number of accounts more importantly value of accounts.
- Maintain long-term relationships by understanding customer’s business and aligning our product's current & future value-driving higher adoption & revenue
- Focused effort in the identification and execution of revenue expansion opportunities within assigned accounts, by distinct upsell and cross-sell motions
- Accurate forecasting of any potential downgrades or churns, and offsetting them with a growth pipeline is an important part of the role
- Manage a healthy and active pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly/yearly goals.
You will be the person who has:
- Technical software product sales & US market experience
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to interact with technical stakeholders
- Ability to gracefully handle and address customer questions and issues on the fly and to be innovative in solving customer challenges
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to drive business independently
- Solid working knowledge of SalesForce.com / PC Tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong phone, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Motivation to achieve sales targets/goals & comfortable with a quota-based variable compensation
- Must be willing to work in US time zone (IST 6:30 PM to 3: 30 AM )
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave , Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans