Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. .
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Inside Account Manager fluent in German in Sofia, Bulgaria, with proven success in both new business development and customer retention.
This role will fit into the larger team of the Infrastructure Management (INFRA) business unit within Progress, which is comprised of the following products Chef, WhatsUp Gold, Kemp LoadMaster, and Flowmon.
As an Inside Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through effective sales strategies, building, and maintaining strong customer relationships, and meeting or exceeding sales targets.
What you will do:
New Business Development:
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities through prospecting, lead generation, and market research.
· Conduct outbound calls and emails to prospective clients, showcasing the value proposition of our products/services.
· Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline to ensure consistent achievement of new business targets.
· Network, build relationships and collaborate within a 2-Tier Distribution partner ecosystem
· Build and nurture strong relationships with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Proactively address customer concerns, provide solutions, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet client needs.
· Execute retention strategies to minimize customer churn and increase customer lifetime value.
Sales Presentations and Demonstrations:
· Conduct product/service presentations and demonstrations to showcase features, benefits, and value propositions to potential clients.
· Effectively communicate the unique selling points of our offerings and tailor presentations to address specific client needs.
Sales Forecasting and Reporting:
· Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, reports, and updates to management.
· Utilize CRM tools to track and manage customer interactions, sales activities, and pipeline progression.
Collaboration and Teamwork:
· Collaborate with marketing, customer support, and other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
· Share insights and feedback with the team to enhance overall sales and customer retention strategies.
· Excellent English and German language skills, both verbal and written.
· Proven inside sales experience, with a focus on both new business development and retention.
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets in a similar role.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong negotiation and closing skills.
· Willing to travel on ad-hoc basis to customer and channel engagements, support trade shows, events, and companywide activities.
· Familiarity with CRM tools and sales software.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Results-driven with a customer-centric approach.
If you are ready to take on the challenge of driving new business while ensuring customer satisfaction, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
· Generous remuneration package
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
· 30 days paid annual vacation
· An extra day off for your birthday
· 2 additional days off for volunteering
· Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
· Additional pension insurance
· Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
· Co-funded Multisport card
· Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
· Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
· Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!