Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed to help organizations develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
Testing Solutions team is responsible for two products: JustMock and Test Studio. JustMock is the fastest, most flexible, and complete mocking tool for .Net. It allows developers to rapidly mock objects and craft unit tests. Test Studio is set of tools for creating, managing, and running automation tests. It allows QA engineers to rapidly create and easily maintain automation tests for variety of UI technologies.This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
This is what you will need to be successful in this role:
- Handle issues submitted by customers and make sure their problem is solved in the best possible way.
- Communicate clearly and precisely technical issues with the customers and set the right expectations.
- Research variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base articles, bug database, community forums, and the product codebase itself.
- Investigate projects provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents.
- Escalate product issues to the product team.
- Log product defects and feature requests, provide clear and complete information to the product engineers when their assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary.
- Participate in knowledge capturing (e.g., create new knowledge resources and update the existing ones - product demos, KB and documentation articles, code libraries).
- Review product documentation and identify topics that need improvement.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are a must.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of C# and .Net will be considered advantage.
- Generously paid internship program
- 15 days’ vacation for 6 months + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
And many other perks!