We're Progress- we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about the customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We have an opportunity for a Customer Order Management Representative to join our team in Rotterdam. In this role you will work with all levels of Sales, Finance and Customer Support to process customer orders and/or change orders from quote to entitlement and ultimately ensure great customer experience. Your area of responsibility:
- Creates system generated quotations as required by the field Sales organization
- Receives customer purchase orders and reviews them for completeness and accuracy which includes product configuration and verifying terms and prices according to contracts
- Directly contact with Sales Representatives and/or customers to resolve any order related issues
- Books orders into order management system in a timely and accurate manner and ensures proper invoicing
- Ensure accuracy with existing license configuration details
- Ensure and validate that customer’s license requirements fall within expected compliance expectations
- Generate control codes/license files to entitle product to customers
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication of open and closed order status
- Works closely with and supports sales team
- Fluent in English; additional European language proficiency is a plus
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with ERP system
- Previous experience in the field of order management and/or account management experience
- Proven customer-centric mentality with strong attention to detail
We'd be happy to chat if this sounds like you and fits your experience and career goals. What we offer in return is the opportunity to experience a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and also to enjoy:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback.
- Benefits: Our benefits package varies depending on the country you are joining us in and is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our people.
- Time-off and Leave: Generous vacation allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, and days off for volunteering
- Well-being: A global well-being program focused on physical, mental, and financial health.
- Focus on Employee Experience: We aim to create an environment where people view their time at Progress as their best career chapter by seeking your feedback, partnering with you and recognizing and celebrating the moments that matter.
- Career Growth: We empower you to own your career and personalize your growth with career development tools, internal career mobility, knowledge sharing, and learning opportunities.