We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. We are now on the lookout for Credit & Collections Specialist to join our team in Rotterdam.
The successful candidate must be able to work well with and actively contribute to the team and organization. This mix of characteristics e.g. responsibility, analytical, flexibility, accuracy, discretion, integrity, confidentiality, reliability, sense of urgency, pro-activity, team player as well as self-starting, is necessary to ensure positive team dynamics and success in the role. You will be part of an operating group for a global company. Your job will be challenging and diversified with high potential of personal development and possibly long-term perspectives depending on regional growth.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Daily input of cash received;
- Perform prioritization analyses aging report for collections purposes;
- Maintain customer contact by phone, email and sending dunning letters to reduce the overdue balance;
- Analyses of aging reports to determine risk areas to be addressed with Customer Service and/or Sales;
- Maintain regular communication structures with Customer Service and/or Sales;
- Perform daily order release;
- Assist with invoicing functions in the EMEA and Asia Pacific region;
- Assist with preparation of files and mailing of invoices daily;
- Assist with posting of invoices and credits into the Credit & Collections systems;
- A very good command of English, Dutch and French is required – spoken and written;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Additional writing and oral language skills to facilitate multiple countries is a must.
If this sounds like the right fit for your experience and career interests, we would be happy to talk to you! What we offer in return is:
- 24 days’ vacation (increased after years of service) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution
- Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Company-paid commuting/mileage reimbursement
- Fitness Program, allowing you to choose a gym and enjoy the discount and tax-advantage
- Fresh fruit daily and selection of good coffee & tea
- Canteen onsitе
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!