We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Business Operations Analyst Associate in our Bedford, MA office.
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for providing Salesforce.com CRM support and data analysis for the Business Operations organization supporting sales. The Analyst will be responsible for case management to provide best-in-class support to our global sales users. This role will support the testing, training and roll-out of Salesforce.com functionality, as well as, assist in data quality efforts. The person will also conduct ad-hoc data analysis for sales leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Manage Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers specifically focused on our Sales and Customer/Partner Community users
- Perform day to day Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address production support issues. Tasks include problem analysis, data updates, ad-hoc reporting, and user & account management.
- Execute on specific reporting and analysis responsibilities in coordination with the CRM Operations team through the creation of reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Support data quality efforts through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools in Salesforce.com.
- Manage integrations between Salesforce.com and other installed applications
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Salesforce.com administration
- Salesforce.com Admin certification desirable but not required
- Experience in utilization of BI/reporting tools
- Customer service capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employeees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable ooptions for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!