Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person - at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
We're looking for a French Speaking Business Development Representative to join our WhatsUp Gold team. Your main responsibility will be to identify and engage with new inbound leads through phone, email, and LinkedIn. You'll be the first point of contact, delivering excellent customer service to set the stage for continued interest in the WhatsUp Gold product line. You'll manage the sales cycle for certain opportunities, from prospecting to close. On top of that, you'll help the team to prospect into the existing customer base, to find upgrade opportunities. If you're self-motivated, have experience in lead generation and sales, and are committed to delivering exceptional results, apply now.
What you will be focusing on:
Working with Account Executives and cross-functional teams, you will build and prioritize target account lists within your defined territory, prospect new business opportunities, qualify their goals and pain-points and identify how Progress can help them.
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for the Sales Teams
- Participate in customer retention, upsell and cross-sell campaigns
- Manage inbound sales requests received via live chat
- Use tools like SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo to support your prospecting and overall sales cycle
- Review, contact and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Make a minimum of 20 strategic outbound calls per day
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Attend regular product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com CRM to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and records of interactions
- Excellent French and English language skills, both verbal and written
- Have some experience or are interested in developing a career in telesales, business development, and/or outbound prospecting
- Love a challenge and working in target-driven environments
- Succeed as part of a team
- Are not afraid to speak to C-level customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends
- Have a talent for finding new businesses and developing positive relationships
- Work across many different parts of the organization to get things done
- Good experience in lead generation and sales experience
- Passion for the tech industry and selling
- Enthusiastic, driven, and confident personality
- Go-getter, systematic and organized
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Previous experience in Software Sales is not necessary, but definitely a plus.
If you are ready to take on the challenge of driving new business while ensuring customer satisfaction, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!