Watch a Free Webinar
We’ve seen it time and time again: when new government policies are implemented, a new set of business rules are required. One of the greatest examples of this change has been the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Since the ACA was enacted, there have been a number of technology innovations to help organizations prepare for the inevitable changes that occurred.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How to develop and leverage a mitigation plan to keep problems from derailing an initiative that includes support from the business and IT.
- The role of federal and state communications in managing an initiative.
- Strategies for organizing IT as well as internal staff to support cross-functional best practices management and oversight.
- Jessica P. Kahn, MPH, Director, Data and Systems Group, CMS/Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services
- Kevin Foster, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Progress
- John Stein Monroe, Moderator, Custom Editorial Director at Government Computer News
View this on-demand webinar now >>