This course is only available via a subscription to the OpenEdge 11 Administrator learning path at $900 USD per user per year. Log in to the Progress Education Community, select the OpenEdge 11 Administrator icon under the News column on the right, and purchase your enrollment via PayPal or credit card.
In this course, you will learn how to perform basic Progress® OpenEdge® database administration tasks. First, you will get an overview of key OpenEdge RDBMS architecture components and OpenEdge database administration tools. Then, you will learn how to perform the following database administration tasks:
- Create a database.
- Start up and shut down a database.
- Manage extents of a database.
- Back up and restore a database.
- Implement roll-forward recovery using after-imaging.
- Dump and load a database.
This course is also available as Instructor-Led Training.