Keeping up with advancing technology and staying competitive requires staying ahead of the competition. The Progress OpenEdge 12.x series provides a development platform to meet customers growing expectations for productivity, security and performance.
Progress commissioned leading firm, Forrester Consulting, to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study to evaluate the potential return on investment (ROI) of OpenEdge 12.x.
The results were extraordinary. Adopting OpenEdge 12.x led to:
- Revenue growth of 6% to 8% from both new and existing customers by offering enhanced security features worth over $400,000 over three years.
- Database performance improvement saving over 300,000 processing hours.
- Environment stability and speed increases developer productivity by 6%
- Developer retention rates improvement by up to 50%
- 140% return on investment over three years
Read the Forrester Consulting study and learn how modernizing with the OpenEdge 12 series can increase your developer productivity and have a beneficial impact on your bottom line.