Principal Software Engineer, Progress
Nischal is a Principal Software Engineer at Progress and co-founder of eloha.io. He started building mobile apps with J2ME and has since worked with a wide range of frameworks and technologies. Lately, he is working in Progress Labs, a technology incubator where he helped co-found eloha.io, a Mobile microapp platform.
Wed, 08 May | 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Building an Enterprise Mobile Portal In Under 30 Minutes with Microapps
Building exceptional mobile experiences is hard, more so in an enterprise organization with a massive number of systems and data sources. Microapps help in supercharging application development by delivering atomic workflows incrementally.
In this session, we will introduce you to concepts of microapps and how you can build microapps with Kinvey and NativeScript. In a live demo, we will show you how easy it is to build an enterprise mobile portal that is powered by microapps.
In this demo we will cover:
- How to build microapps with NativeScript and Kinvey
- Connect the microapps to enterprise systems/data sources (Salesforce/SAP etc.)
- Integrate the mobile portal with auth systems (SSO/Active Directory etc.)
- How to deliver chatbots in the mobile portal (Kinvey Chat)
- How to deliver advanced experiences like augmented reality
All under 30 minutes!