Translate a document
If you have more than one language translations of your website, you may want to translate a document.
To translate a document, perform the following:
- Open the library where the document is located and click it.
- In the left side of the toolbar, click the current language icon and select the language for the new translation.
- To use a different document for this translation, click (Document settings) button and then click Replace file for current translation.
- Choose a different document from your computer and click Open.
- You can translate the following document properties:
- Author and Description
- URL and URL to file
- When you are finished with the translation, click Publish.
Translate Categories and Tags
The categories and the tags that are assigned to a document are translated through their own modules. For example, if you have assigned a tag to an English document and you go to Tags page, you can translate the tag in German and it will automatically appear for the German version of the document.