In the content editor, you can embed media and make references to social media, such as Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or any other iframe provider. You can either paste a YouTube URL, or embed snippets in the content for the rest of the social media.
PREREQUISITES: You need to explicitly add the media provider as a trusted content provider the Web security module. For more information, see Content-Security-Policy.
The following table summarizes how you can embed different types of social media in your content.
|Facebook video, image, or gallery
To embed social media:
- In the contextual toolbar, click Embed media icon.
- Paste an URL or embed code from social media.
- Optionally, modify the proportions of the embedded media.
Once you upload media, by clicking on it, you can:
- Align on the page, for example, in the center.
- Edit the media by changing the media file or modifying its proportions.
To delete embedded media, in the text editor, click on the media and press the DELETE key on your keyboard.