After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Explain what a dataset is.
Write ABL code to:
• Define datasets.
• Populate a dataset in server-side code.
• Modify data in a dataset in client-side code.
• Apply changes to a dataset to the database in the server-side-code.
• Detect and handle dataset events.
• Detect and handle dataset errors.
• Read and write dataset data as JSON.
16 - 17 June 2021 | Virtual
5-6 July 2021 | Virtual French
8-9 November 2021 | Virtual French
Contact education@progress for more dates and locations
For courses in North America please go to: info North America
Training courses are available for all of our different products, from OpenEdge to Sitefinity, and also span a wide variety of different job titles and skill levels. Help your team stay up to date with technology trends and get the most out of your Progress technology investment.
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info