Automate your infrastructure to build, deploy, manage, and secure applications in modern cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Explain what a dataset is.
Write ABL code to:
• Define datasets.
• Populate a dataset in server-side code.
• Modify data in a dataset in client-side code.
• Apply changes to a dataset to the database in the server-side-code.
• Detect and handle dataset events.
• Detect and handle dataset errors.
• Read and write dataset data as JSON.
2 - 4 November | Virtual
Contact education@progress for more dates and locations
Training courses are available for all of our different products, from OpenEdge to Sitefinity, and also span a wide variety of different job titles and skill levels. Help your team stay up to date with technology trends and get the most out of your Progress technology investment.
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.