After taking this course, you should be able to:
• Describe key Progress OpenEdge RDBMS architecture components
• Describe OpenEdge database administration tools
• Create a database
• Start up and shut down a database
• Manage extents of a database
• Back up and restore a database
• Implement roll-forward recovery using after-imaging
• Dump and load a database
• Understand the new features and capabilities in OpenEdge 12.X
6-9 April | Virtual (English)
27-30 April | Virtual (Les formations que nous vous proposons sont en français)
6-9 July| Virtual | (English)
24-27 August | Rotterdam (English)
2-5 November| Paris (Les formations que nous vous proposons sont en français)
2-5 November | Rotterdam (English)
Contact education@progress for more dates and locations
Training courses are available for all of our different products, from OpenEdge to Sitefinity, and also span a wide variety of different job titles and skill levels. Help your team stay up to date with technology trends and get the most out of your Progress technology investment.
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.