For each image there are certain actions you can perform. You can open the image actions in the following ways:
- On the Images page, select an image and, in the toolbar, expand Actions.
- On Image properties page, click (More options) in the upper-right corner of the page.
Single image operations
With each image you can do the following:
- Preview the image in different sizes:
- To view the image in its original size, click View original.
- To view a list of all the sizes, in which the image appears on your site, click View all sizes.
The All image sizes page appears. It displays all sizes that the image appears in. For example, you can display one image in different Image widgets in different sizes or configure different thumbnail sizes for one image.
- Embed the image.
By clicking Embed, you can view links and code snippets, which you can use to link or embed the image.
- Download the image.
- View the Revision history
You can use revision history to compare all editions of an item. You can revert to a previous version. For example, if you are editing a published image, the system saves a draft of that image, but the published version is still visible on the webpage. To see which version is the currently published one, see Revision history of content and media items.
- View where the image is published
To see all pages where the image is published, click Pages displaying this image. The page on the top of the list is the default page. For more information about viewing and setting default pages, see Canonical URLs.
- View where the image is linked from
To see the list of items linking to the image, click Items linking to this image.
A list of items appear.
- Workflow operations
If you are using an approval workflow, Sitefinity CMS displays different buttons, depending on the type of workflow that is activated. For more information, see Actions available in a workflow.
- Translation service
If your website is translated in more than one language and you have a configured translation service, you send the image for translation, using the More options menu.
For more information, see Send items for translation.
- Delete and image
To delete an image, click Delete and confirm your choice. The image is sent to the Recycling bin.
Move images to another library
To move an image from one library to another, perform the following:
- Open the library where the image is located.
- Select the image that you want to move.
- In the toolbar, expand the Actions button.
- Click Move to another library.
- From the list of libraries, select the desired library and click Move.