Content block widget
Use this widget to enter content directly in the widget, using the text editor and its features.
Place the widget on the page
You can place a Content block widget only inside a Section widget.
To do this, perform the following:
- Inside a column from the Section widget, click Add widget here…
- Select the Content tab.
- Click the Content block widget.
The widget is placed inside the selected column of the Section widget.
- Click Create content.
Create the desired content. You can use the formatting options of the text editor. You can type and format text, insert images, documents, and symbols, and paste already formatted text and tables from Microsoft Word.
For more information, see Text editor.
Advanced widget settings
To open the advanced settings, in the upper-right corner of the Content block widget page, click (Advanced settings)
- In Label, you can enter a specific name for this widget.
This name will be displayed in:
- The page editor as a label for the widget
- In the treeview with the page structure in the right pane of the page editor.
- In Wrapper CSS class, you can enter individual CSS class for the Content block widget.
Expand Display settings.
In Margins, you can choose the margins between the text and the column where it is placed.
Choose from the predefined values of none, small, medium, or large.
Save your changes.