WALTHAM, MA, November 22, 2013
- Telerik won 19 DevPro Community Choice Awards (3 Gold, 10 Silver and 6 Bronze), making it a clean sweep in every category submitted. Telerik earned top honors in three categories – Best Utility, Best eCommerce Set and Best Email Control.
The Community Choice Awards offer a unique way for the community to determine their favorite vendors and products on the market. Both vendors and users have the opportunity to nominate tools, and then the community takes part in the popular Final Voting period.
Category results were as follows. Full results can be viewed here.
- Best Utility - JustDecompile
- Best eCommerce Set – Sitefinity Ecommerce
- Best Email Control – Sitefinity Email Campaigns
- Best Component Set – DevCraft Ultimate
- Best Testing/QA Tool – Test Studio
- Best Free Tool - Fiddler
- Best Forum Application – Sitefinity Forums
- Best Grid Control – RadGrid for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best Navigation Control – RadMenu for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best Online Editor – RadEditor for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best Scheduling/Calendar Tool – RadScheduler for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best SharPoint Development Tool – RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best Silverlight Product - RadControls for Silverlight
- Best Vendor Tech Support - Telerik
- Best Project Management/Defect Tracking Product - TeamPulse
- Best Charting and Graphics Tool – RadChart for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best Printing/Reporting Tool – Telerik Reporting
- Best Memory Management/Profiling Product – JustTrace
- Best Add-In – JustCode
Telerik empowers its customers to create compelling app experiences across any screen. Our end-to-end platform uniquely
combines industry-leading UI tools with cloud services to simplify the entire app development lifecycle. Telerik tools and
services can be adopted individually or as a platform and seamlessly integrated with other popular developer solutions. More
than 130,000 customers from 40,000 organizations in 94 countries depend on Telerik products, including more than 450 of the
Fortune 500®, academic institutions, governments and non-profits. For additional information about Telerik, please visit telerik.com or follow @telerik on Twitter.
Tel: 888.365.2779 #154