Company continues multi-year winning streak with 19 recognitions
WALTHAM, MA, Nov. 27, 2012 – Telerik, an end-to-end provider of software application, lifecycle and content management solutions, today announced it has received a total of nineteen honors (12 gold, 6 silver and 1 bronze) in the 2012 Community Choice Awards, by Penton Media’s Dev Pro community. The annual Community Choice award program lets Dev Pro readers decide which products are the best of the year.
“The Community Choice awards are considered the Oscars of our industry as it is the people using the technology that recognize the industry’s best and brightest,” said Svetozar Georgiev, Co-founder and CEO, Telerik. “To be recognized in 19 categories – ranging from charts and graphics tools to CMS, testing and more – is something we take great pride in. It is our mission to deliver more than expected and this recognition is a testament to the hard work our teams put in day in and day out, ensuring our customers are getting the best tools on the market to address their individual needs.”
Telerik was honored with a total 12 gold, 6 silver and 1 bronze awards. Specific categories and products include:
- Best charting & graphics tool: Telerik RadChart for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best content management system: Sitefinity by Telerik
- Best ecommerce package: Sitefinity Ecommerce by Telerik
- Best email control: Sitefinity Email Campaigns by Telerik
- Best grid control: Telerik RadGrid for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best memory management/profiling product: Telerik JustTrace
- Best online editor: Telerik RadEditor for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best SharePoint development tool: Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best Silverlight product: Telerik RadControls for Silverlight
- Best testing/QA tool: TestStudio by Telerik
- Best utility: Telerik JustDecompile
- Best free tool: Telerik JustDecompile
- Best add-in: Telerik JustCode
- Best component set: Telerik DevCraft Ultimate
- Best navigation control: Telerik RadMenu for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best project management/defect tracking product: TeamPulse by Telerik
- Best scheduling/calendar tool: Telerik RadScheduler for ASP.NET AJAX
- Best vendor tech support: Telerik
- Best printing/reporting Tool: Telerik Reporting
“For our 2012 Community Choice awards, we continued our unique process of letting the tech community both nominate and vote for their favorite products,” said Jason Bovberg, Senior Editor at Windows IT Pro. “We don’t just present a predefined list of products and services, thereby limiting scope. Our Windows IT Pro, SQL Server Pro, and Dev Pro awards programs ensure a breadth of inclusion in the surveys. The winners of these awards are truly the community favorites. We want to congratulate the companies who deliver these outstanding products to consumers: They definitely stand out among their peers as winners of our Community Choice Awards.”
To see the full list of Dev Pro Community Choice winners and to reach the testaments from the voting community, please click here.
About Dev Pro
Dev Pro provides comprehensive, independent how-to content on building applications with the Microsoft stack—Visual Studio, .NET Framework, Azure, Windows, Windows Server, Office, SharePoint, SQL Server, Mobile, and beyond. The Dev Pro network provides web and business application developers with content and code for practical solutions based on real-world implementations.
Dev Pro is part of an established community that along with Windows IT Pro, SQL Server Pro and SharePoint Pro targets IT and Developer professionals. Our combined online community reaches over 2.5 million IT and developer professionals, forming the world’s largest independent community of Windows, IBM, and open source - engaged professionals. For more information, visit www.devproconnections.com.
About Penton Media
As a leading, independent, business-to-business media company, Penton knows business and how to create and disseminate vital content that moves markets. Penton is where professionals turn to gain the critical insight,expert analysis and relevant connections needed to compete and succeed. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its co-investors. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.
Telerik empowers its customers to create compelling app experiences across any screen. Our end-to-end platform uniquely
combines industry-leading UI tools with cloud services to simplify the entire app development lifecycle. Telerik tools and
services can be adopted individually or as a platform and seamlessly integrated with other popular developer solutions. More
than 130,000 customers from 40,000 organizations in 94 countries depend on Telerik products, including more than 450 of the
Fortune 500®, academic institutions, governments and non-profits. For additional information about Telerik, please visit telerik.com or follow @telerik on Twitter.
Tel: 888.365.2779 #154