Telerik, the leading vendor of development tools and user interface components for .NET, is pleased to announce that its products and services have been honored for another consecutive year with 12 industry awards at the 2009 asp.netPRO Readers’ Choice Awards Competition.
Asp.netPRO readers proved for a third successive year that Telerik products are their preferred choice when it comes to web development. Twelve of Telerik’s web products have been awarded in the following categories:
- RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Component Set Category
- RadChart for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Charting & Graphics Tool Category
- RadGrid for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Grid Category
- RadMenu for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Navigation Control Category
- RadEditor for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Online editor Category
- Telerik Reporting in the Best Printing/Reporting Tool Category
- RadCalendar for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Scheduling/Calendar Tool Category
- RadSpell for ASP.NET AJAX in the Best Utility Category
- Sitefinity Web CMS in the Best Content Management System Category
- Telerik Trainer in the Best Training Category
- RadControls for Silverlight in the Silverlight Category
- Telerik WebUI Test Studio (powered by ArtofTest) in the Best Testing/QA Tool Category
Nominated for the first time right after its launch a couple of months ago, Telerik WebUI Test Studio has entered the competition going straight to the top to become asp.netPRO Readers’ Choice Best Testing/QA Tool Category Winner.
The Telerik team would like to express its gratitude to all who took the time to vote for us. Our customers’ continuous support is what makes Telerik a preferred vendor for .NET and a leading innovator in the .NET development space.
Telerik empowers its customers to create compelling app experiences across any screen. Our end-to-end platform uniquely
combines industry-leading UI tools with cloud services to simplify the entire app development lifecycle. Telerik tools and
services can be adopted individually or as a platform and seamlessly integrated with other popular developer solutions. More
than 130,000 customers from 40,000 organizations in 94 countries depend on Telerik products, including more than 450 of the
Fortune 500®, academic institutions, governments and non-profits. For additional information about Telerik, please visit telerik.com or follow @telerik on Twitter.
Tel: 888.365.2779 #154