Progress proudly announces its seventh Stevie® Award so far in 2016, for a grand total of 21 since 2013.
The Stevie Awards is the world’s premier business awards competition, receiving more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Stevies honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide.
Progress wins for 2016 include three Stevies from the American Business Awards:
- The Gold Award for Content Management System—Progress® Sitefinity™
- Silver for Big Data Solution—Progress® DataDirect®
- Bronze for Mobile Development Solution—Telerik® Platform by Progress
As well as two People's Choice Stevie Awards for favorite new products:
- Big Data: Progress DataDirect
- Content Management: Progress Sitefinity
Progress was crowned with two more Stevies at the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards for Innovation in Technology Development:
- Gold for Sitefinity
- Silver for Telerik Platform
Since 2013, Progress has won a whopping 21 Stevie awards.
American Business Awards
- Sitefinity—Gold Stevie Content Management Solution
- Telerik® AppBuilder by Progress (then Icenium)—Silver Stevie Software Development Solution
- Sitefinity—People’s Choice Stevie for Content Management Solution
- Kendo UI® by Progress—Gold Stevie for Mobile Development Solution
- Telerik® DevCraft™ by Progress—Silver Stevie for Software Development Solution
- Kendo UI—People’s Choice Stevie for Mobile Development Solution
- DevCraft—People’s Choice Stevie for Software Development Solution
- Sitefinity—Silver Stevie for Content Management Solution
- Telerik Platform—Bronze Stevie for Mobile Development Solution
International Business Awards
- Sitefinity 6.0—Silver Stevie for Best New Product or Service of the Year - Software - New Version
- Telerik Platform—Gold Stevie for Mobile Development Solution
- Progress® OpenEdge®—Gold Stevie for Software Development Solution
- Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud—Bronze Stevie for Marketing/Public Relations Solution
Stevie Awards for Women in Business
- Karen Tegan Padir—Silver Stevie for Female Executive of the Year - Business Products - 11 to 2,500 Employees
More than 250 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Details about the awards and the list of 2016 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com.