Add new property or select from list
To add a new property:
- Click the Add a contact property button.
- Enter a name of the property that you want displayed in the contact profile, for example, Job title.
- Select the field from the data source systems that the new property uses.
NOTE: When you start typing, the system displays a list with all fields that match the letters you typed. You can also browse and select from the list with all fields by clicking Select from a list.
- To add more fields, click +Add more. You can select more than one field, for example, Position and Title.
- If you use data from more than one fields, to change the priority, drag fields up or down.
You can also select a key property to display in the contact profile by browsing through the list with properties. To do so, click the Select from properties already reported by data sources button and select one or more properties.
As a result, the new key properties are displayed in the Personal data section of the contact profile. Contact data is recalculated during overnight and you see the new properties displayed on the next day. The new contact properties are populated based on existing data for all stored contacts, so that there is no mismatch in the contact base.