Configure a SalesForce synchronization
The following procedure describes how to configure a synchronization between a particular SalesForce account and Sitefinity CMS. Once you have configured a SalesForce account, you can add many synchronizations within this account.
Between SalesForce and Sitefinity CMS, you can configure the following:
- Two-way synchronization between SalesForce contacts and Sitefinity CMS users assigned to a particular Sitefinity CMS role.
- Two-way synchronization between SalesForce leads and Sitefinity CMS users assigned to a particular Sitefinity CMS role.
- One-way synchronization from a particular Sitefinity CMS registration form to SalesForce contacts.
- One-way synchronization from a particular Sitefinity CMS registration form to SalesForce leads.
To configure synchronization, perform the following:
- In the main Sitefinity CMS menu, click Administration » Connector for SalesForce.
- Click the SalesForce account that you want to use for the synchronization.
The Synchronizations page appears.
- Click Add new sync.
- You can choose to synchronize one of the following:
If you want to synchronize both, you must setup two separate synchronizations. Click Continue.