Use Paymill payment processor
When you have chosen Paymill as a payment method's payment processor in Create payment methods, you should configure and run a successful test before you move to a live configuration.
NOTE: Paymill only operates in the European Union, Andorra, Israel, Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, Liechtenstein, and Vatican City.
PREREQUISITES: Before configuring Paymill payment processor, you must install it into Sitefinity. For more information, see Install Paymill payment processor.
Setting up a test configuration
- Sign up and register at https://www.paymill.com/.
Take note of your Test Private API Key and Test Public API Key.
- On Create a payment method page, select the credit cards that you are going to accept.
- Select the Mode: Test option.
- In Test Private API Key, enter the Test Private API Key provided by Paymill.
- In Test Public API Key, enter the Test Public API Key provided by Paymill.
- In Timeout, enter 30000.
Clear the option This payment method is active.
- Click Create this payment method.
Transitioning to a live configuration
After you have tested Paymill and you are ready to move your website into production, configure Paymill to work in live mode, as follows:
- Select the Mode: live option.
- Enter the Live Private API Key provided by Paymill.
- Enter the Live Public API Key provided by Paymill.
- Click Save changes.