Search, sort, and filter widget templates
Search for widget templates
To search for a particular template, use the search option.
- Click the Search… button in the toolbar.
A search field opens.
- Enter the name or part of the name of the template you are searching for.
The search field is case insensitive.
- Click Search.
A list of results matching your search appears.
- To return to the list of all items, click Close search button in the toolbar.
Sort widget templates
You can sort templates using the Sort templates dropdown box in the toolbar of the page.
There are the following sorting options:
- New created on top
Sorts templates in descending order according to the time of creation.
- New modified on top
Sorts templates in descending order according to time of modification.
- by Widgets they are applied to
Sorts templates according to the widget that uses the templates.
- Custom sorting…
A window appears where you perform the following:
- Select sorting criterion from the dropdown box and choose between Ascending and Descending order in the radio button.
- You can also and add more than one criterion by clicking Add another sorting rule link and you can remove sorting criteria by clicking Remove link.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The system sorts the documents and files according to the custom sorting.
- To edit a custom sorting that you have created, select Edit custom sorting… from the Sort templates dropdown box.
Filter widget templates
- All templates
Displays all created templates.
If you have a multisite instance, this filter displays widget templates from all the sites on the multisite instance, regardless of whether the templates are shared with the current site or not.
- Filter by ownership.
To display widget templates, created only by your user, in the right side of the Widget templates page, click My templates.
If you have a multisite instance, this filters displays all templates from all sites that are created by the logged in user, regardless of whether the templates are shared with the current site or not.
- Special filtering
If you have a multisite instance, the following filtering option appears:
- This site
Filters the widget templates that are shared only on the current site from the multisite instance.
- Not shared with any site
If you deselect all the sites where a template is visible, you can still see the template on the Widget templates page by clicking this filter.