Configure Marketo connector
Before you begin using Marketo with your Sitefinity CMS website, you must configure the connection between them.
To do this, perform the following:
- In the main menu, click Administration » Connector for Marketo.
- Open Marketo and go to Marketo Admin section.
- In the tree on the left, click Admin » Integration » SOAP API.
Copy from Marketo and paste in Sitefinity CMS the following information.
- In Marketo Admin section, in the tree on the left, click Admin » Integration » Munchkin.
- Select the Tracking Code Type that will be applied to your Sitefinity CMS website.
- Copy the generated tracking code and paste it in Sitefinity CMS, in field Enter munchkin code here.
- Click Connect.
Marketo is connected to Sitefinity CMS and configured to track all pages and links automatically. You can also set personalization rules, based on Marketo score or fields and connect forms to Marketo user database.
Changing Marketo connector settings
To change the basic setting of the connector, perform the following:
- Click Administration » Connector for Marketo.
- Under Settings section, click Change.
You can switch on and off the following functions:
- Track external forms
- Raise events in Marketo when external forms are submitted
If you want the submission of an external form to create an event in Marketo, select this checkbox.
Whenever a user submits the form, in Marketo, a new Visit Web Page event is created.
- Personalize Sitefinity CMS using Marketo criteria
If you want to have the Marketo lead score and Marketo field characteristics when you create personalization rules, select this field.