Sort, filter, and search dynamic content items
You can search, sort, and filter dynamic content items on the page of the dynamic module, where all created dynamic content types are located. For example, if you have a module Brands, open the page where all created brands are. You can see Filter Brands section in the right pane.
Filter dynamic content items
- Filter by ownership.
To display dynamic content items, uploaded only by your user, in the right side of the page, click My <content type> link under Filter <content type>.
- Filter by workflow status.
You can filter dynamic content items by their status. For example, Published or Draft.
For more information, see Workflow statuses.
- Filter by classifications.
You can also filter dynamic content items by categories, tags, and custom classifications.
To display the filter, you must first add a classification field to the dynamic content type. For more information, see Create a dynamic content type » Step 7.
Sort dynamic content items
You can sort dynamic content items using the Sort dropdown box in the toolbar of the page.
There are the following sorting options:
- Last uploaded on top
Sorts dynamic content items in descending order according to the time of upload.
- Last modified on top
Sorts dynamic content items in descending order according to time of modification.
- Custom Sorting…
A window appears where you perform the following:
- Select sorting criterion from the dropdown box and choose between Ascending and Descending order in the radio button.
- You can also and add more than one criterion by clicking Add another sorting rule link and you can remove sorting criteria by clicking Remove link.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The system sorts the dynamic content items according to the custom sorting.
- To edit a custom sorting that you have created, select Edit custom sorting… from the Sort items: dropdown box.
Search for dynamic content items
To search for a particular dynamic content item, use the search option.
- Click the Search… button in the toolbar.
A search field opens.
- Enter the name or part of the name of the dynamic content items you are searching for.
The search field is case insensitive.
- Click Search.
A list of results matching your search appears.
To return to the list of all dynamic content items, click Close search button in the toolbar.