Manage event calendars
To view and manage all created calendars, go to Events page. Click All calendars in the top right corner. You can see the number of events in each calendar and, in the Actions menu, all calendar-related actions you can perform.
- In the right pane of Events page, click Manage Calendars.
- On the Calendars page, click Create a calendar.
The Create a calendar page appears.
- In Title, enter the name of the calendar.
- Optionally, add a description of the calendar.
NOTE: The information you provide here is not public, it is for your reference only.
- You can color code your calendars by assigning colors to them using the Color dropdown.
- Under More options, you can:
- Click Create.
- On Calendars page click the Actions link of the calendar you want to edit.
- In the dropdown box, click Edit.
The Edit a calendar page appears.
- Perform Step 3 to Step 6 of the above procedure.
- Click Save changes.
To delete a calendar, on Calendars page, click the Actions link of the library you want to delete and then click Delete.
NOTE: You cannot delete calendars that have events. You first need to delete the calendar events.