Media content and libraries
Media content includes images, videos, and documents files that you embed and use on your website.
You manage each of the media content type in the respective content type page:
- Documents & Files
When you open any of these pages, you can see a list with all libraries that store files of the specific media type. For each library, you can see a list with related actions, the date of the last uploaded media file, and where those files are stored. You also use this page to manage document libraries and upload and edit documents or files. To display media content on your website, you use the respective widget, for example Images widget for widgets. For more information about widgets, see Content widgets.
Multilingual media content
If you have a multilingual site, all of your media content items can have:
- Different title and other properties, such as alternative text and tags in each different language.
- Different file (image, video, or other file) in each different language.
For more information, see Translate an existing media content item.
NOTE: For each media content item, you will have different URL in each language. If you have different files in different languages, you will also have different URL for each file.
Link or embed media and documents
On the respective content page, do the following:
- Documents & Files
Click Embed link to this file link of the respective document or file
Click Embed link of the respective image
Click Embed this video link of the respective video
- To link to the content item, copy the content of the Link input field.
For example, you can copy the link and paste it in an e-mail.
- To embed a link to the content item in HTML, copy the content of the Embed field and paste it in HTML code.
For example, you can embed a link to a document in the text, using the text editor in HTML mode.
- Optionally, by clicking Customize embedded image link, you can change the size of the embedded image.
For more information how to insert images and media in the content editor, see: