Use WorldPay payment processor
When you have chosen WorldPay as a payment method's payment processor in Create payment methods, you should configure and run a successful test before you move to a live configuration.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you configured properly all settings for WorldPay integration setup. For details, see the official WorldPay Installation administration documentation.
Setting up a test configuration
- Apply for a WorldPay account (http://www.worldpay.com/uk/sme/online.
Once your application is approved and your account is activated, you have a username and password, and you obtain a WorldPay Installation ID and an MD5 secret.
- On the Create a payment method page, select the Mode: Test option.
- In Gateway URL, enter https://secure-test.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase
- In WorldPay Installation ID, enter the ID you obtained at WorldPay registration.
- In Payment response password, enter your Payment response password. Make sure you comply with all requirements listed below, otherwise your order statuses will not be updated and be held as “Pending”.
- In MD5 secret, enter your MD5 secret input field.
- In Timeout, enter 30000.
- In Payment type, select either Full authorization or Full authorizationPre-authorization
Clear the option This payment method is active.
- Click Create this payment method.
After you have tested WorldPay and are ready to move your website into production, configure WorldPay to work in live mode, as follows:
- Select Mode: Live Mode.
- Change the Gateway URL to https://secure.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase.
- Click Save changes.
- Use your WorldPay username and password to connect to the WorldPay administration console, and then configure your live environment.