Integrate data with Oracle Eloqua
NOTE: Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud (DEC) was renamed to Sitefinity Insight as a part of the Sitefinity 13.0 release. However, Sitefinity CMS and its documentation prior to version 13.0 continue using the former name - Digital Experience Cloud.
By connecting Sitefinity CMS to Oracle Eloqua, you empower your marketing and sales teams to track your campaign landing pages and online forms completion and thus pass contact details to Eloqua. Thus, your Eloqua contact profiles are enriched with Sitefinity CMS forms data in real time and you nurture leads via Eloqua campaigns.
With the Sitefinity CMS connector for Oracle Eloqua, you can easily create and configure online forms to send data to and trigger automated lead generation workflows in Eloqua. You benefit from full control over field mappings, including custom fields, and collected data, so you can easily reuse the same form across hundreds of campaigns just by changing the associated Eloqua campaign. For example, you may have a Registration form that you reuse on different campaign landing pages, say, to download a webinar or to register for an event. You can thus generate leads in different user segments and track different campaigns, so your data is associated with the proper marketing goal.
- Eloqua license
- Sitefinity: Online Marketing, Enterprise, Enterprise Server editions
- Make sure the Feather module is activated. For more information, see Activate and deactivate modules.
To integrate data, you:
- Map your Sitefinity CMS form to an Eloqua form.
- Associate your form to an Eloqua campaign.
For example, you are the event manager for Quantum and you need to configure the subscription form for Web Unleashed conference. To integrate Sitefinity CMS forms data with Eloqua, you:
- Create an Eloqua campaign and a corresponding registration form to capture the required contact details.
- Connect Sitefinity CMS to Eloqua via the connector.
- Connect a Sitefinity MVC form by mapping the form fields to the Eloqua form fields.
NOTE: You can also map the fields of a new MVC form to the Eloqua form.
- Configure the form widget to sync data with Eloqua and associate the form to the Eloqua campaign via the campaign ID.
- Create a Sitefinity CMS landing page for the campaign.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can build your landing page in Eloqua. However, this will result in more complex support and maintenance, as well as poor SEO ranking of your landing page since it will be detached from your Sitefinity CMS website.
- Track and send data to Eloqua, so you can measure the number of generated leads per campaign, nurture the leads with email workflows, and assign them to sales when they become hot.
In addition, to close the cycle, after you integrate Sitefinity CMS and Eloqua forms data, you can:
- Further synchronize data between Eloqua and Digital Experience Cloud, so that all acquired contacts data is centralized, unified, and set in the dedicated data center for additional analysis and reporting. For more information, see Data integration and data imports.
- Optionally, in combination with Eloqua and Digital Experience Cloud, leverage Sitefinity CMS out-of-the-box connectors for other popular platforms, such as Marketo and Salesforce. For more information, see Connectivity and synchronization of data.
- Implement your own connector to integrate data with 3rd party email marketing systems, for example, HubSpot. For details, see Connect to 3rd party marketing automation system.