In this section, you can see reports for the inventory and the orders of your ecommerce website.
To open the reports section, in the main menu, click Ecommerce » Reports.
You can view the following types of reports:
The Orders reports page appears.
You can display a report of the inventory of all products and their variations.
In the right navigation, click Inventory report.
The following is an example of an Inventory report:
- A summary report of the orders for a selected time interval
- In the right navigation, click Sales summary report.
- In the dropdown box, select the period for which you want to view a report.
The following is an example of a Sales summary report:
- A report of all sales for a chosen period of time.
- In the right navigation, click Sales by period.
- To select the time interval for which to display orders, use the Start date and End date input fields.
- A report for all sales from a chosen geographic region.
- In the right navigation, click Sales by region.
- In the dropdown box below the toolbar, select the region, from which you want to display all orders.
Top selling report
In this report, you can see a list of products ordered according to the number of their sales. You can also see the top selling variation of each product.
Using the Sort by, dropdown box, you can order the list by the top selling product, the least selling, or alphabetically.
The following is a screenshot of the Top selling report:
For each product, you can see individual detailed report with a time graph of its sales. You can also see a detailed list of all orders that the product is included in. You can also open each order individually.
The following is a screenshot of the individual product selling report:
To export the inventory report, the Top selling report, or the Sales summary report, click Export button in the toolbar.
The file is exported in .csv file (Comma Separated Values)
To export the Sales by period or Sales by region, perform the following:
- In Export to the selected format dropdown box, choose the format, which the exported file will be.
- Click Export link.
- Save the exported file on your computer.