Data management clients
Sitefinity Insight administrators use data management clients to work with contacts’ data stored in Sitefinity Insight. Thus, Sitefinity Insight visitors, both anonymous and registered contacts, can employ their “right to erasure (or right to be forgotten)” and “right of access.” Sitefinity Insight completes these requests via the
ContactDeleteRequestClient and the
NOTE: For consistency, the examples in this article use "contacts" to describe both anonymous visitors and registered contacts, who request their data exported or deleted.
The following article lists Sitefinity Insight .NET SDK clients, along with their constructors, methods, and sample code.
Contact delete request client
- public Task<IEnumerable<ContactDeleteRequest>> GetAll(LoadOptions loadOptions)
Gets all delete requests.
- public Task<ContactDeleteRequest> GetById(int id)
Gets a contact delete request by identifier.
- public Task<ContactDeleteRequest> CreateDeleteRequest(IEnumerable<SubjectId> subjectIds)
Creates a delete request.
Contact export request client
- public Task<IEnumerable<ContactExportRequest>> GetAllExportRequests(LoadOptions loadOptions)
Gets all of the data export requests for the datacenter with which the client has been instantiated.
- public Task<ContactExportRequest> GetExportRequestById(int id)
Gets a data export request by its identifier.
- public Task<ContactExportRequest> CreateExportRequest(IEnumerable<SubjectId> subjectIds)
Creates a new data export request.
- public Task<Stream> DownloadExportedData(int exportRequestId)
Downloads the exported data.
Data management client sample code