Use this widget to display a summary of an Analytics metric or a comparison between two metrics.
PREREQUISITES: You must have configured the Analytics module. For more information, see Overview: Sitefinity CMS Analytics.
To configure the display of Analytics data, perform the following:
- Drag the Analytics Timeline widget on the Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner of the widget, click Edit.
- In Which metrics to display dropdown box, select and Analytics metric whose graph you want to see on the Dashboard.
For more information about the meaning of the metrics, see http://support.google.com/analytics/ and Overview: Sitefinity CMS Analytics.
- If you want to display a comparison between two metrics, select Compare with checkbox and use the dropdown box to select the second metric in the comparison.
- In Title input field, the system automatically displays the title of the first metric.
This title is displayed in the widget above the graph.
You can change the title by entering a new one.
- In Link to more reports, enter the link to the page of the Analytics module.
For example, enter ~/Marketing/Analytics
- Click Save.
For more information about advanced configuration options, see Advanced configuration of widgets.