Custom widget for responsive images: Implement the code-behind of the ReponsiveImage widget
The ResponsiveImage class inherits the SimpleView class, which is a widely used Sitefinity CMS class that provides the basis of all script widgets.
In the ResponsiveImage class:
- By overriding the LayoutTemplateName property, you specify the template that you are using.
- By overriding the InitializeControls method, you include the original image URL and ID and set the responsive image URL.
You can use this as a base for comparison between the responsive and original images.
In Visual Studio:
- In the context menu of the ResponsiveImages project click Add » Class...
- Name the new class ResponsiveImage.cs
- Implement the code of the ResponsiveImage.cs file.
EXAMPLE: For more information about the content of the file, see the ResponsiveImage.cs file of the downloaded sample project.