This connector integrates the translation service of the agency, which consumes the translation files directly. Files are automatically sent and imported in Sitefinity CMS.
To setup this connector, you need to have a Lionbridge account. When you create the account, the agency will provide you with the required parameters.
To configure the connector, perform the following:
- From Sitefinity Nuget Repository, install NuGet package Telerik.Sitefinity.Translations.Lionbridge.
- Build your project.
- Click Administration » Settings » Advanced » Translations » Connectors.
- Click Create new.
- In Name, enter Lionbridge
- In Title, enter Export to Lionbridge
This is the title that appears in the UI, you can enter any title that is convenient for you.
- In ConnectorType, enter Telerik.Sitefinity.Translations.Lionbridge.LionbridgeTranslationConnector
- In Supported languages, enter the languages that you want the connector to work with and for which you have an account.
For example, if you enter en-us -> fr-fr; en-us -> es-es, it means you have account for translation service for US English to French and Spanish.
- Select Strip HTML tags, if you want to remove all HTML tags and send for translation text only.
: If you have the following paragraph that you want to send for translation:
<p>This is just a test paragraph with a <a href="#">link</a>,
a <strong>strong</strong> tag and nothing else.</p>
- If you have the checkbox selected, which is the default behavior, the following will be sent:
- If you have the checkbox deselected, the following will be sent:
- Save your changes
The connector appears under Connectors.
- Click Parameters and create the parameters with the following keys, the values for which will be provided by the translation agency:
Click Parameters and create a new parameter with Key acknowledgeEveryMessage and Value false
The default value of this parameter is
true. It means that different users, who work with different translation projects with the same connector credentials, can have access to each other's projects and potentially cause conflicts.
For example, one user can approve the translation of another user in a different project.
If this use case is applicable to your scenario, you should create this parameter, set its value to false, and save your changes.
- Save your changes.