Your downloads widget
You use Your downloads widget to give the opportunity to your users to download files that they have purchased. For example, when a user buys an MP3, they can download the file on the page where you drop Your downloads widget. You can put a link to this page on the confirmation page or use another way to direct the user to the page where the purchased product can be downloaded.
PREREQUISITES: You have created a page with the Orders list widget.
After you drag the widget on the desired page, perform the following:
- Click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the widget.
Your downloads widget appears.
- If you select Use paging radio button, the system divides the downloadable files into pages.
In the input field you specify how many files per page you want to display.
- You can Allow the user to sort items.
- Configure the link to the page where the Orders list widget is.
This is the page that is displayed when a user clicks the details of an order.
- Under Page for Orders list, click Select a page.
A list of all pages appears.
- Select the page and click Done selecting.
- You can then choose the way the downloads are displayed by changing ‘Your downloads’ template. You can also change how the widget looks like when there are no downloads, by changing the ‘No downloads’ template.
You can create a custom template by clicking Create new template. You can edit existing template by selecting it and clicking Edit template…
For more information, see Create and edit widget templates.
- When finished, click Save.
Your downloads window closes and the widget is configured to display the products you have selected.
For more information about advanced configuration options, see Advanced configuration of widgets.