Lionbridge Freeway connector
This connector integrates the translation service of the agency, which consumes the translation files directly. Files are automatically sent and imported in Sitefinity CMS. By default, Sitefinity CMS uses Lionbridge Freeway via the Clay Tablet Connector.
To setup this connector, you need to have a Lionbridge account. When you create the account, the agency will provide you with the required parameters.
To configure the connector, perform the following:
- Install NuGet package Telerik.Sitefinity.Translations.ClayTablet.
- Build your project.
- Click Administration » Settings » Advanced » Translations » Connectors.
- Click Create new.
- In Name, enter Lionbridge
- In Title, enter Export to Lionbridge Freeway
This is the title that appears in the UI, you can enter any title that is convenient for you.
- In ConnectorType, enter Telerik.Sitefinity.Translations.ClayTablet.FreewayConnector
- In Supported languages, enter the languages which you want the connector to work with and for which you have an account.
For example, if you enter en-us -> fr-fr; en-us -> es-es, it means you have account for translation service for US English to French and Spanish.
- Select Strip HTML tags, if you want to remove all HTML tags and send for translation text only.
: If you have the following paragraph that you want to send for translation:
<p>This is just a test paragraph with a <a href="#">link</a>, a <strong>strong</strong> tag and nothing else.</p>
- If you have the checkbox selected, which is the default behavior, the following will be sent:
- If you have the checkbox deselected, the following will be sent:
- Save your changes
The connector appears under Connectors.
- Click Parameters and create the parameters with the following keys, the values for which will be provided to you by Lionbridge Freeway:
- Save your changes.