You can use the Twitter widget to embed a collection of tweets on your website. You do this by getting a code string from Twitter's Publish page that displays tweets from an account or a collection of tweets. If you want to display tweets from a Twitter inbound pipe that you have created, you must use the Twitter feed widget. In this way you can display feeds from more than one account, and you can narrow the feed by using search patterns.
To do this, perform the following:
- Go to Twitter’s Publish page.
- Enter the URL of the Twitter timeline you’d like to embed.
For more information, see Twitter’s documentation.
- Select the Embedded Timeline option if you want to embed a timeline or the Twitter Buttons option if you want to embed a Follow or a Mention Button.
- Copy the code.
- In Sitefinity CMS, drag the Twitter widget on your page and click the Edit button.
NOTE: If you do not have the Twitter widget listed in your content panel, you must change the page settings to include Web Form templates. To do this, navigate to Advanced settings » Pages and set the Page templates framework to All.
- Paste the code from Twitter and click Save.
For more information about advanced configuration options, see Advanced configuration of widgets.