Date picker widget: Create the multi-view designer
The control designer that you create in this section is a multi view designer. For more information about creating multi view control designers, see For developers: Create multiple view widget designers.
To define the multi view designer and add the designer view that you created in this section, perform the following:
- In the context menu of the
Designer folder, click Add » New Item...
- In the left pane, select Visual C# Items » Code.
- Click Class and in the Name input field, enter DatePickerFieldDesigner.cs
- Change the class definition to inherit from
- Specify the designer view in the multi view control designer by overriding the
- Implement the required methods.
- Save the file.
GITHUB EXAMPLE: For more information about the content of the file, see the DatePickerFieldDesigner.cs file of the downloaded sample project.
AddViews method you add the views for the date picker control designer to the views argument it receives.
After creating the multi view control designer, you must assign it to the date picker control.