Sitemap navigation divided in rows
The system displays links to top level pages vertically. If a top level page is a parent page or a group page, containing other pages, they are displayed in a row below their parent page. Only the first two levels of hierarchy are displayed.
In Fine tune the selected type area, select one of the following:
- Top level pages
The Navigation widget displays links to pages that are at top level in the structure of pages and have no parent.
- All pages under particular page
The system displays links to pages that are children of only one particular page.
- To select the page, click Select page button.
- In the treeview that appears, select the parent page and click Done selecting.
- To apply a CSS, click Design settings.
- You can choose a class name for each navigation if later you want to set a CSS for this particular navigation. Enter the name in Wrapper CSS class input field.
- If you want to apply a template that is different from the predefined, enter the path to the template. You must have uploaded the template in your project templates. For more information, see Website templates file structure.