Site selector widget
The Site selector widget is available only if you have multiple sites. Use it to give the users the opportunity to select one of your sites. For example, if you are selling electronics and you have separate sites for air conditioners and mobile phones, on you home page you can have a Site selector widget.
To configure the Site selector widget, perform the following:
- After you have dragged the widget on your page, click Edit button in the upper-right corner of the widget.
The Edit window appears.
- In Display as…, choose one of the following radio buttons:
- Drop-down menu
The system displays all sites in a dropdown box.
- List of links
The system displays all sites as links.
- In Label input field, enter a label for the dropdown box or the links list.
- To display the current site in the selector, select Include the current site checkbox.
- If you sites have multiple languages, you can choose to display each language version of a site as a separate site in the selector.
To do this, select Display each language version as a separate site checkbox and choose how to label the language versions in the selector:
- Show site names and languages
- Show languages only
- In Template, select the template that is used to display the selector on the webpage.
You can create a custom template by clicking Create new template. You can edit existing templates by selecting them and clicking Edit selected template.
For more information, see Create and edit widget templates.
- Click Save.
The Edit window closes and the widget is configured.