Horizontal navigation with dropdown menus
The system displays links to the pages horizontally. If you select a parent page or a group page, the system displays all children pages in a dropdown menu.
In Fine tune the selected type area, select one of the following:
- Top level pages
The Navigation widget displays links to pages that are at top level in the structure of pages and have no parent.
- All pages under particular page
The system displays links to pages that are children of only one particular page.
- To select the page, click Select page button.
- In the treeview that appears, select the parent page and click Done selecting.
- In Levels to include, select one of the following:
- All existing levels
When you select a parent or a group page, the system always displays its children pages.
- <Number> level(s)
The system displays the children pages only up to the level you have entered in the input field.
For example, if you have entered 2, the system displays only top level pages and their children.
- In Open dropdown menu on, select one of the following:
- Mouse over
The dropdown menu with children pages opens when you hover over the parent page.
The dropdown menu with children pages opens when you click the parent page.
- To apply a CSS, click Design settings.
- You can choose a class name for each navigation, if later you want to set a CSS for this particular navigation. Enter the name in Wrapper CSS class input field.
- If you want to apply a template that is different from the predefined, enter the path to the template. You must have uploaded the template in your project templates. For more information, see Website templates file structure.