Set additional page URLs
Besides the UI, you can also add multiple URLs to a page via the API.
Perform the following:
- Get an instance of the PageManager class
- Retrieve the page node of the page you are working with.
If the node exists, set the AllowMultipleUrls property to true.
- Call the PageManager.AddItemUrl() method by passing the following parameters:
- The page node
- The additional URL
- Boolean value indicating whether the URL will be default
- Boolean value indicating whether to redirect to the default URL
- Save the changes by calling the PageManager.SaveChanges() method.
EXAMPLE: You can use the following code snippet: