Site selector widget
You can use the Site selector widget only if you have multiple sites. You use it to give users the option to select one of your sites.
To configure the Site selector widget, perform the following:
- After you place the widget on your page, click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the widget.
The Site selector window is displayed.
- To display the current site in the selector, select the Include the current site in the selector checkbox.
- If your sites have multiple languages, you can choose to display each language version of a site as a separate site in the selector.
To do this, select the Display each language version as a separate site checkbox and choose how to label the language versions in the selector:
- Show site names and languages
- Show languages only
- Under Template, select the template you want to use to display the selector on the webpage:
The system displays all sites as links.
The system displays all sites in a dropdown box.
- When you are finished, click Save.