To delete a product, you must perform the following:
- Get an instance of the CatalogManager object.
- Get an instance of the product you want to delete.
For more information, read For developers: Query products.
- Check if the product exists.
If a product with the specified ID does not exist, skip the rest of the procedure.
- Mark the product for deletion.
To do this, call the DeleteItem method of the manager and pass the ID of the product as an argument.
- To delete the product, save the changes to the manager.
NOTE: To delete multiple products, query them perform the procedure for each one of them.
Code example: Delete a product